1. What are the requirements to become a MITI member?
To become a MITI member, first you pay deposit for MITI phone on delivery. Once you have the phone you can begin making orders on credit.
2. Can I pay on delivery?
Yes, you can
3. Are MITI services available outside of Nairobi?
For now, we are only in Nairobi and Nanyuki/Timau. We will share on Facebook when we expand.
4. How do I place orders?
Once you become a MITI member, you will be given a phone with the MITI app preinstalled. You can use the app to make orders.
5. What products do you have?
We have over 2,000 products including electronics, appliances, foodstuffs, farm inputs, building materials and more.
6. How will my orders be delivered?
After you place the order, one of our partners will deliver the product to a nearby agent within 2-4 days. You will be contacted by phone to confirm your order.
7. Do you have a physical shop?
We have partner delivery agents located across the country, but MITI is an online shop. We do not have any physical branches.
8. What do I do if I receive a damaged item or items are missing from my order?
You can return any damaged items or report missing items within 24 hours of delivery for a full refund.
9. If I don’t see a product I want on the app, can you add it?
Yes, you can send us a message on our Facebook page and we’ll try to add it for you.
10. What are the features and specifications of the phone?
11. Do you have other phones?
For now we have only Samsung Galaxy A11 in our stock
12. Does the phone come with a warranty?
Yes, 12 month warranty
13. Is the phone new or used?
The phone is new
14. What is the payment process?
- For Spark5 you pay 4999 deposit on delivery and then monthly 1999 for 6 months
- For eCommerce orders, you pay in 3 equal installments. First instalment 5 days after order, second 35 days after order, final 65 days after order
15. How do I make payments?
You make payments by MPESA to paybill number 47 77 88 you account number is your national ID number
16. How do I confirm how much to pay?
You can check within the MITI app by pressing the payment button.
17. What happens if I fail to pay?
You will incur daily late fees based on the amount overdue. These amounts will be sent to you by SMS daily. If you do not pay for a long period of time, we will remotely lock your phone and/or refer your account to auctioneers to collect unpaid items.
18. Can my credit limit be increased?
If you make your payments on time, your credit limit can be increased. You can send us a Facebook message with your account number to request an increase.
19. How do I refer a friend or colleague?
Send us a Facebook message with your account number and contacts for your referral. If they become a member, make another order over Ksh 1,000 and make their first installment payment, your account will be credited with Ksh 500 for each referral.
20. What Data does Miti collect and how does it use that data?
21. Are there any Terms of Service or Use I need to follow?